SC Noua Luni SRL respects the right to privacy of users who access this site.
www.tinylove.ro privacy notice
This Privacy Notice describes the data we collect and process about you on the tinylove.ro website; how we use and disclose this data; how we protect them; and the choices you can make about them. We encourage you to see our Privacy Notice and click on the available links if you would like more information on a specific topic.
2. WHO ARE WE?
SC Noua Luni SRL is a Romanian company for import, export, distribution and promotion of products for children and mothers. We offer solutions for children and parents since 2004, acting as a pillar of the market of products for children and mothers.
Our Personal Data Protection Officer can be contacted directly here:
- 0040 0730 016 392
3. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED
"Personal data" is data that identifies you as an individual or refers to a person who can be identified. We collect personal data through various methods of our Site, including registration as a user, requests in connection with your requests, and automatically when you browse the Site.
The personal data we may collect and process includes:
- Your first and last name
- Contact information (email address)
- Your interests (Topics about which you request information through the Site or about which you express your interest)
Automatic information: We receive and store certain types of information every time you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies" and obtain certain types of information when you visit our site. For more details please access the Cookies Use Policy.
We receive and store the information that you send us by e-mail or we reproduce in writing certain information when you provide it to us by telephone. There may be information strictly related to our products and services.
If you choose to connect to the site using a "social account" to allow social sharing, certain personal data in your social account will be shared with us, including personal data that is part of your profile or friends' profiles.
4. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The personal data we collect and process will be used for the following purposes:
- Ensuring interaction and establishing a relationship with you when we have a contractual relationship or a legitimate interest.
Interaction and establishing a relationship with you include:
- Answers to topics about which you request information through the Site or about which you express your interest.
- Creating confidential statistics, in order to improve the quality of products and services offered.
- To provide personalized services or marketing communications when we have your consent and a legitimate interest in providing you with information of interest to you.
Personalized services include:
- To understand you better and to personalize our interactions with you.
- Analyze or predict your preferences in order to identify trends in how to use the digital content of the Site.
- Analyze or predict your preferences in order to improve our interactions with you, by email or through digital tools that we consider relevant to your interests.
- Coordinating our activities in accordance with our legal obligations, for statistical purposes or to satisfy the legitimate interests regarding the maintenance of the activity of our business.
The coordination of our activity includes:
- Compliance with legal obligations, product complaints and product safety, service complaints.
- Protecting the rights, confidentiality, security or property of us and / or our partners, you or others.
- Comply with the obligations regarding the fight against corruption and transparency.
- To perform analyzes and audits regarding the data contained in the site.
- Identify the trends in the use of our site and analyze the efficiency of our communications.
- Develop, improve, or modify our products and services based on your feedback.
- Validate your ability to access or use certain products or services.
- To better understand the impact of our products and services.
- To carry out and expand our business activities.
We may aggregate Personal Data that you and other users of the Site provide for analysis of our services and products. The aggregated data does not personally identify you or others, being used only for analytical or statistical purposes.
The following third parties will receive your personal data for the following purposes as part of the processing activities:
- To our third party service providers, for the provision of services such as data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure, customer service, audit and other services.
- To other companies with which we collaborate in terms of the development, distribution and / or joint marketing of certain products or services.
- To our third party suppliers who deal with various marketing events, offers, promotional activities, etc.
- In order to comply with regulatory requirements, court proceedings, court decisions, government requirements or the legal process.
- To initiate legal action or otherwise protect the safety, rights or property of our customers, the public, the company or our partners / suppliers.
SC Noua Luni SRL undertakes to guarantee the security of personal information by implementing technical, administrative and physical measures and limiting access to this data only to persons who need this information for professional purposes.
6. DATA COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
7. INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS
At any time while we hold or process your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access - you have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. A simple way is to access the user account section, where you can view the data held about you.
- Right to rectification - you have the right to correct the data we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete. An easy way is to access the user account section, where you can edit / correct your data.
- The right to be forgotten - in certain circumstances you can request that the data we hold be deleted from our records. An easy way is to access the user account section, where you can request the deletion of your account.
- Right to restrict processing - if certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict processing.
- Right to portability - you have the right to transfer the data we hold to another organization. We specify that this right applies best to telephone operators, but we can ensure portability in a format established by us.
- The right to object - you have the right to object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing. We specify that this right can be exercised by using the "Unsubscribe" functionality in the Newsletter.
- Right to oppose automatic processing, including profiling - you also have the right to object to being subject to the legal effects of automatic processing or profiling. In our case, it does not apply.
-Right to a judicial review: if the Company refuses your request based on the right of access, we will give you a reason for this decision. You have the right to file a complaint.
To exercise your above rights, please send a request to email@example.com. Or for those who have the online option please use this method.
When you make a request, for your protection, we may need to verify your identity before taking any action. We will try to comply with the request as soon as possible.
Please note that it may be necessary to keep certain Personal Data for record purposes and / or to complete any transaction that you have initiated before requesting a change or to delete.
8. STORAGE PERIOD
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary, or permitted for the purpose (s) for which it was obtained and in accordance with those set forth in this Privacy Notice.
The criteria used to determine the lengths of retention periods include:
- the length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and / or offer you the user account service within the Site
- or if retention is advisable in the light of resolving disputes or conducting legal investigations.
9. CROSS-BORDER TRANSFER
It is possible that the data we collect through the Site will be stored and processed in another country where we hire service providers, countries only in the European Economic Area (EEA).
EEA countries implement the same Personal Data Protection Regulations, guaranteeing an adequate and compliant level of protection.
10. THIRD PARTY SERVICES
This Privacy Notice does not address, and we are not responsible for, the collection, use, disclosure or security practices, or other practices, of any third party, including any third party running a service to which our Site provides a link. The inclusion of a link on our Site does not imply that we endorse the service to which the link points.
11. USE BY MINORS
The Site is not intended for persons under the age of sixteen (16), and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from such persons. If your age is below the relevant age for consent in your jurisdiction, you will need the permission of your parent or legal guardian to use our Site. Please consult with your parent or legal guardian before using the Site.
If you provide us with personal data of persons under the age of sixteen (16), you declare that you have the appropriate authority to do so and that you can demonstrate this authority to the company upon request.
12. CHANGES TO THE CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
Our privacy notice may change from time to time and any changes to the statement will be communicated through an advertisement on our website.
13. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
We follow strict security procedures regarding the storage and disclosure of your personal data and protect it against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
We may disclose your information to trusted third parties for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice. We call on all third parties to have adequate technical and operational security measures in place to protect your personal data, in accordance with EU data protection law.
If you wish to make a complaint about the way in which your personal data are processed by Noua Luni SRL (or third parties, as described) or the way in which your complaint has been processed, you have the right to submit a complaint directly to the supervisory authority, at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and to the data protection representative within the Company Noua Luni SRL for Data Protection at email@example.com
The right to go to court according to which the data subject may apply to the court for the defense of any rights guaranteed by Law 677/2001, without prejudice to the possibility to address a complaint to the supervisory authority (respectively, the National Authority for Data Supervision with Personal Character with address in 32 Olari Street, district 2, Bucharest).